Easy. Affordable. Fast.
Business License Compliance Package: $99
Steps To Order Your Business License Compliance Package:
- Free: Click on the “Free Business License Evaluation” button and answer basic questions regarding your business such as location and business type. You will be provided the number of licenses required at the Federal, State, and County and Local levels.
- Click Purchase for your Business License Compliance Package.
You will receive a customized application package for you to fill out and submit. This includes:
- Your License Requirements
- Actual Applications & Instructions
- Government Details
- Optional Form Preparation Assistance
- Optional Filing Service
Riverside County Business Licenses
Business licenses are permits issued by government agencies that allow individuals or companies to conduct business within specific geographical jurisdictions. It is the authorization to start a business issued by the federal, state and local government. In order to operate a business in a single location, it is common that many licenses, registrations and certifications will be required.
Your company’s business activity and physical location will determine the proper licenses needed to legally operate. Other factors such as employee count and form of business ownership such as a corporation, LLC or sole proprietor determine additional licenses and permits that may be required.
For businesses in Riverside County, the licenses you need depend on the type of business you operate and in what area you are located. It can be confusing to know what licenses you need, but SunDoc Filings can help with our Free Business License Evaluation.
Failure to comply with license, permit and tax registration requirements can lead to expensive penalties or leave business owners without legal protection.
How Do I Apply For a Business License in Riverside County?
- Your company will need an Assumed Name to register your business. You can also incorporate your business within a specific geographic area using your legal business name.
- You will also need to obtain an EIN (Employment Identification Number). This is the corporate equivalent to a social security number assigned to business entities operating in the US so that the Internal Revenue Service may identify your entity.
- Next, you’ll need to determine all business licenses and permits required at the federal, state, county and municipal levels. All of this information can be found within each respective jurisdiction’s website, allowing you to download the proper forms.
- Finally, you’ll need to complete all of the necessary licensing and permit forms, issue proper payment and then file within each desired jurisdiction.
- There are companies that can help start your business while understanding the complex bureaucratic process involved for researching, filing and obtaining the proper business licenses and permits.
I initially ordered with LegalZoom for their expedited package but they said there is going to be a delay for a month! They kept giving me excuses about the backlog, blah blah blah. I had to get this LLC set up ASAP so I contacted SunDoc and they got it done for me in 24 hours! What a difference. I am very happy and will never go back to LegalZoom again. Great job SunDoc!
I've been forming entities with SunDoc Filings for years. They are incredible! Mainly because of their personal touch and customer service. They actually have a human answer the phone lol. In a world of automation and AI this company remains personal and human. They get the job done quickly and effectively every single time. I will never use another company when registering my companies.
Kylene, Tressa & Sheila ROCK !!! We sent a name reservation last week and within 10 minutes the name reservation was completed. The next day we sent in a rush order and within 24 hours the entity was created !! Wow !! Thank You & you gals ROCK !!