Our service fee includes an email copy.
Rush: 2-3 Hours $65 (plus state fees)
Routine: 1-2 Business Days $39 (plus state fees)
Request must be received by 2 p.m. PST. Fee includes an email copy of the Good Standing.
Requirements for your entity to be in Good Standing:
- Registered with the State as a domestic or foreign entity
- Filed all annual reports as required by the State
- Paid all State mandated fees and taxes
The SunDoc Filings Advantage
- We have processed thousands of document retrievals since 1999
- All orders received by 2 p.m. PST are processed the same day
- Most companies mail in your requests delaying results
SunDoc Filings has retrieved thousands of Good Standing Certificates since 1999. Our skilled customer service staff is always ready to help.
To Qualify a Pennsylvania Corporation in Another State:
To foreign qualify a Pennsylvania corporation or LLC may require a Good Standing Certificate (Certificate of Existence) to qualify as a "Foreign Corporation" in a state other than the home state. Any entity is considered “Foreign” to another state and must apply for the Authority to do business in another state. To do so, each state has different qualification guidelines, most of which include a Good Standing Certificate from the home state. We can help you with any state. Click here for our qualification page.
Other states may offer both a short form and a long form good standing. They may also refer to a Good Standing Certificate as one of the following:
- Certificate of Fact
- Certificate of Authority
- Certificate of Existence
- Certificate of Authorization
- Letter of Good Standing
Certificate of Subsistence
In Pennsylvania at the Pennsylvania Department of State, the certificates issued are called the Certificate of Subsistence and not Certificate of Good Standing. The certificate will include the seal and signature of the commonwealth
Information about the Certificate of Good Standing
Once the SOS office returns the document to us, we immediately scan the document and email you a copy and the original, if necessary, will follow via USPS. Our delivery time soes ot include weekend & state holidays when the state office is closed.
Reasons for obtaining a Good Standing Certificate:
- Qualifying your entity in another state
- Registering to do business in another state
- For licensing requirements for certain industries
- Obtaining a loan or line of credit