Our service fee includes an email copy followed by regular mail.
Rush: Next Business Day $65 (plus state fees)
Routine: 2-4 business days $39 (plus state fees)
Request must be received by 2 p.m. PST. Fee includes emailing a copy of the Good Standing.
Requirements for your entity to be in Good Standing:
- Registered with the State as a domestic or foreign entity
- Filed all annual reports as required by the State
- Paid all State mandated fees and taxes
The SunDoc Filings Advantage
- We have processed thousands of document retrievals since 1999
- All orders received by p.m. PST are processed the same day
- Most companies mail in your requests delaying results
SunDoc Filings has retrieved thousands of Good Standing Certificates since 1999. Our skilled customer service staff is always ready to help.
To Qualify an Oregon Corporation in Another State:
To foreign qualify an Oregon corporation or LLC may require a Good Standing Certificate (Certificate of Existence) to qualify as a "Foreign Corporation" in a state other than the home state of Oregon. Any entity is considered “Foreign” to another state and must apply for the Authority to do business in another state. To do so, each state has different qualification guidelines, most of which include a Good Standing Certificate from the home state. We can help you with any state. Click here for our qualification page.
Other states may offer both a short form and a long form good standing. They may also refer to a Good Standing Certificate as one of the following:
- Certificate of Fact
- Certificate of Authority
- Certificate of Existence
- Certificate of Authorization
- Letter of Good Standing
Necessary Steps for Good Standings
- Entity must be registered as a legal entity with the Oregon Secretary of State, this means as either a domestic or foreign registered entity
- The entity cannot be in default or suspended by the Oregon Secretary of State
- The entity must have complied with all necessary requirements put in place by the Secretary of State such as annual reports, annual fees, maintaining a registered agent, and keeping the Secretary of State informed of any changes to your entity.
Information about the Certificate of Good Standing
Once the SOS office returns the document to us, we immediately scan the document and email you a copy and the original, if necessary, will follow via USPS. Our delivery time soes ot include weekend & state holidays when the state office is closed.
Reasons for obtaining a Good Standing Certificate:
- Qualifying your entity in another state
- Registering to do business in another state
- For licensing requirements for certain industries
- Obtaining a loan or line of credit