Arkansas Certificate of Good Standing


Arkansas Certificate of Good Standing

Routine -  $39
Next Business Day Delivery
Rush - $65 
Delivery in 2-3 Business hours

In order to be in “Good Standing” within the state of Arkansas, businesses may be required to have a Certificate of Existence or Good Standing Certificate. This is a document that the SOS (secretary of State) of Arkansas issues. It ensures that your business or entity is in existence and complies with all Arkansas state requirements. It also authorizes your business or entity to transact business in Arkansas. This document is often necessary to have when taking out loans, renewing your business license, or for various other business and tax reasons.


Our service fee includes an email copy.



Rush: 2-3 hours      $65 (plus state fees)


Routine: Next business day   $39 (plus state fees)


Request must be received by 2 p.m. PST. Service fee includes an email copy of Good Standing.



Requirements to Obtain an Arkansas Good Standing Certificate, the entity must have:

  • Registered with the State as a domestic or foreign entity
  • Filed all annual reports as required by the State
  • Paid all State mandated fees and taxes


For other state documents like articles or amendments, simply go to our Certified Docs page.

The Advantage of Filing With SunDoc Filings


  • All orders received by 2 p.m. PST are processed the same day
  • We won’t mail in your request — delaying your results — like other companies
  • We have the experience — since 1999, we’ve processed thousands of document retrievals


Since our founding in 1999, SunDoc Filings has retrieved thousands of Good Standing Certificates and other documents for clients. Allow our skilled customer service staff to help you!



How to Qualify an Arkansas Corporation in Another State


If you are interested in foreign qualifying your Arkansas LLC or corporation, you will need to apply for this authority, and this may require having an Arkansas Certificate of Existence or an Arkansas Good Standing Certificate. Before you qualify as a foreign corporation in a separate state, your entity will be considered “foreign.” You can change this status by meeting the qualification guidelines for your target state. Again, this will likely require having a Good Standing Certificate from Arkansas. SunDoc Filings can help you meet the requirements for any state. To learn more, go to our qualification page.

Some states may need a short and long form Good Standing Certificate. They might also use the following terms in place of “Good Standing Certificate”:

  •    Letter of Good Standing
  •    Certificate of Authority
  •    Certificate of Existence
  •    Certificate of Authorization
  •    Certificate of Fact


Certificate of Good Standing v. Certificate of Existence- what is the difference?


A “certificate of good standing” is a statement issued by the Secretary of State noting that a specific entity has the authority to transact business in the state.


A “certificate of existence” is a statement issued by the Secretary of state noting basic corporate information and current tax status.



Information about the Certificate of Good Standing



Your document will be scanned and e-mailed to you as soon as we receive it from the office of the Secretary of State. We will follow your e-mail with a paper copy when necessary (via the U.S. Postal Service). Delivery times for sending your documents will not include state holidays when state offices are closed or weekends.


Reasons why you might need to obtain a Good Standing Certificate:

  • Applying for a loan or a line of credit
  • Registering to conduct business in other states
  • Qualifying your business in other states
  • Certain industries’ licensing requirements
Tell us how we can help!
The Secretary of State of Arkansas issues Certificates of Good Standing. The Certificate of Good Standing is a document that ibears the seal of the Secretary of State office or the seal of another agency if the SOS did not issue the document.
The Secretary of State office will grant these certificates to any business — domestic or foreign, profit or nonprofit. The business must have been duly registered or formed within Arkansas. Having this certificate certifies that you are in compliance with all Arkansas state requirements and that you are a legal entity registered with the state.
Entity Requirements
• Must be registered to do business in Arkansas 
• Must be in good standing with the state regulations and not suspended for any reason 
We can obtain Arkansas Good Standing Certificates for the following entities:
• Limited Liability Company 
• Limited Partnership / General Partnership
• Limited Liability Partnership 
• Corporation
Other State Nomenclature:
• Certificate of Fact
• Certificate of Authority
• Certificate of Existence
• Certificate of Authorization
• Letter of Good Standing